9/25/2020 7:51 PM
© 2020 ATDR
KrogerPlus Card Share Program benefits ATDR!ATDR is now linked back up with the NEW Kroger Community Rewards Program!!! Our number is: 81264
Please follow the instructions below to link up your Kroger card to ATDR!!! Every time you shop the Foster Doxies are helped!! Under the new program you must link our card up ONLINE at the weblink below. You can no longer link up your card in the store. You must go back in every August 1st and re-link it. But since it is now online, hopefully it will be easier! When you purchase items at the store you must swipe your Kroger card or put in your Alternate ID for purchases to count.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS SUPPORTERS:
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Create an Account”.
If you are a new online customer:
- You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
Already have a Kroger.com account?
- Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
- Click on “Edit” in the “Community Rewards” section.
- Enter your organization’s number or name and then click on “Search”.
- Select your organization and click on “Save”.
- To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page.
- Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)
To View Your Rewards Details at Any Time
- Go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Sign in to your Kroger account
- Click on “View Your Rewards Details”
- See how much you have earned for your organization! (Note: This information will only be available and updated at the end of each cycle.)
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each eligible purchase to count.
You must link your card every year, starting August 1st, to support ATDR!! Thank you for participating in our Kroger Community Rewards program!!!